Admissions to our acclaimed 5-year B.Arch course are conducted as per the guidelines and procedures laid down by our governing/affiliating bodies – the Council of Architecture (COA) and the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
- Candidates may download the Application form from here
- The completely filled application form may be submitted to the Admissions Cell at BEADS administrative office along with originals & copies of the following documents:
- SSLC/10th Marks Card
- P.U.C/12th Marks Card/Diploma Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka Students)
- Aadhaar Copy of candidate and parents
- 6 Passport-size photographs of candidate
- 6 Stamp-size photographs of candidate
- NATA score card copy or JEE main paper – 2 score card copy
- KCET score card copy if available
- Upon verification for eligibility, shortlisted candidates will be called to attend an interview in person at a designated date and time.
- Successful candidates are then guided by our friendly admission cell to complete the admission formalities.