G Suite Hands on Workshop
The session started with an introduction and hands-on experience of the following,
• Cloud Storage: Unlimited storage of Data on Cloud and which can be accessed from anywhere, provided the internet should be available.
• Docs: Circulars/Notice/Lesson Plan/Notes created and shared with Management, Students, Parents, etc.
• Spreadsheets: for collaboratively working on mark analysis, task management, resource allocation, Content links storage, etc
• Forms: Feedback from students, PTA meeting feedback, Any survey, polls, etc. So as to avoid all the previous methods of paperwork, rigorous tabulation/reports, etc.
• Creating department wise sites, project wise, Faculty wise sites. This can be a gateway for presenting all the Teacher’s content, accomplishments, more buzz about the institution (which can indirectly help in Search engine optimization from an institution perspective).